With the holidays quickly approaching and 30% of retail sales occurring during this busy season it's time to think about how your brand can maximize holiday sales.
Here are the Top 5 things to Get Your Brand Ready for the Holidays:
1. Create Holiday Specific Packaging - Consumers are more likely to buy items that are already gift ready or have a holiday look and feel. Creating holiday specific packaging design can be a quick way to increase holiday sales.
2. Create Holiday Themed Shelf Talkers, and Retail Displays - Retailers are more likely to place your product front and center during the holiday season if you have holiday themed displays and signage created for them.
3. Create a Holiday Themed Banner and Digital Ad Campaign - Holiday shopping starts as early as October. Utilize Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram and Pinterest by creating holiday specific digital ads to promote your products for gift giving.
4. Styled Holiday Photoshoot - Creating a styled environmental shot of your product in a holiday setting is a great asset to have to promote your product on your website, in e-newsletters and in press releases.
5. Create a Holiday Themed Social Media Campaign - Social media is a great way to promote your products for the holidays. Curated holiday posts, giveaways and product placements will keep your product top of mind during the holiday season.
Need help creating any of the creative assets above? We would love to help. CityState Creative is a fully integrated boutique design agency based in Brooklyn with expertise in brand strategy, design, and content creation.